[Ohiodig] FW: FREE Virtual Demo Day Next Tuesday from NAGARA!

Carleton, Janet (she/her) carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 22 12:23:22 EDT 2023

OhioDIGers may be interested in this free online event-some are digitization vendors!

---
Janet Carleton| Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Digital Initiatives | Mahn Center for Archives and Special Collections, Preservation & Digital Initiatives | OHIO University Libraries | Alden 333 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://media.library.ohio.edu<https://media.library.ohio.edu/> | she/her/hers