[Ohiodig] Fw: IIPC 2023 Web Archiving Conference Recordings & Photos

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Wed Aug 2 12:55:30 EDT 2023

Perhaps of interest

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: IIPC Events <events at netpreserve.org<mailto:events at netpreserve.org>>
Date: Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 11:56 AM
Subject: [IIPC Web Curators] IIPC 2023 Web Archiving Conference Recordings & Photos
To: members at iipc.simplelists.com<mailto:members at iipc.simplelists.com> <members at iipc.simplelists.com<mailto:members at iipc.simplelists.com>>, curators at iipc.simplelists.com<mailto:curators at iipc.simplelists.com> <curators at iipc.simplelists.com<mailto:curators at iipc.simplelists.com>>

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that the second round of recordings from the 2023 Web Archiving Conference (WAC) are now available, including many of the live presentations recorded at WAC 2023 in Theater 1.

Thank you very much again to our presenters for sharing their work with us and to all session chairs for thoughtfully moderating these discussions! We’ll be sharing select slides from the 2023 in-person conference in Hilversum later in the summer. In the meantime, feel free to browse conference recordings using the links below, or browse the final WAC 2023 program here: https://netpreserve.org/ga2023/programme/wac/. We are also happy to share that photos from the conference are now available on the IIPC Flickr page<https://www.flickr.com/photos/63553944@N05/albums/72177720308747637>.