[Ohiodig] Ohio History Day on 4/23 - Call for Virtual Judges!

Jenni Salamon jsalamon at ohiohistory.org
Thu Mar 31 08:30:44 EDT 2022

Please excuse cross-postings.

Call for Virtual Judges - Ohio History Day

We need your help to ensure this year's Ohio History Day<https://www.ohiohistory.org/education/ohio-history-day/> is a HUGE success for Ohio's students. We're currently looking for virtual judges for our virtual State Contest, scheduled for Sat., April 23. We hope you'll consider signing up as one!

Ohio History Day<https://www.ohiohistory.org/education/ohio-history-day/>, an affiliate of National History Day, gives students in grades 4-12 the chance to become scholars. Based on their own research aligned to the annual theme<https://www.nhd.org/debate-diplomacy-history>, students create imaginative exhibits, documentaries, performances, websites and academic papers, and present their findings at competitions. Thousands of students take part in Ohio History Day competitions across the state each year.

As a judge, you'll celebrate and help Ohio's students further their learning by evaluating their historical research. You'll receive all judge materials, including trainings, one week in advance of the contest date. For more information on the judging process and testimonials from past judges visit here<https://www.ohiohistory.org/education/ohio-history-day/judges/>. To register as a judge for the virtual state contest, visit here<https://oh.nhd.org/>.

Got questions? We have answers - feel free to contact us at historyday at ohiohistory.org<mailto:historyday at ohiohistory.org>. We hope to "see" you soon at our Virtual State Contest!