[Ohiodig] Epson 12000 scanner

Cassie Nespor clnespor at ysu.edu
Thu Aug 11 12:11:32 EDT 2022

Hello OhioDIG!
Does anyone use the Epson 12000XL Photo scanner?
This summer we upgraded from our old Epson 10000XL scanners to the Epson 12000XL scanner. We have are having a specific problem that the Epson help line couldn’t answer for us. When we scanned a multipage PDF document using the old Epson scanner driver, you had an option to preview the scan on each page before scanning it to the ongoing document. We found that this works well when you’re scanning a bound document that might have slightly different page perimeters and saves a lot of editing time.  We haven’t found this feature on the new Espon scanner driver. You can add a page, but you can’t preview each one- only the first one.
Thanks for any advice you can give!

Cassie Nespor

Curator
Melnick Medical Museum