[Ohiodig] FT Local History & Genealogy Librarian opening

Angela O'Neal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Mar 23 10:29:19 EDT 2021

I am pleased to announce that we have an opening for a full-time Local History & Genealogy librarian at the Columbus Metropolitan Library. This position is open due to a retirement. The librarian is responsible for providing specialized training and programming functions, collection analysis, Readers' Advisory, and in-depth reference services. Digital collections is part of the Local History & Genealogy division at CML and the person in this position will also be involved in selecting projects for digitization, creating metadata, doing quality control and working with partner organizations for My History, the library's digital collection.

To read the full job description, including qualifications and salary information, and to apply, visit: https://www.columbuslibrary.org/careers

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager, Local History & Genealogy
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>
My pronouns are: she/her/hers