[Ohiodig] Learn how forests map out a 10 year plan

詹凌菲 charlie at bootcampgis.com
Thu Jan 21 21:40:52 EST 2021

Hi Ladies and Gents! One of our most precious natural resources are our
forests. If you are interested in environment, sustainability, and mapping,
then you should check out this course.
-Apply Geospatial Web Tools to Large Scale Forest Planning
<https://platform.bootcampgis.com/p/forest-planning>

This class is taught by an industry expert that works for the US Forest
Service. And if you have a project you think others can learn from, let me
know and we can help author it for the benefit of the entire GIS community.

*Charlie Davis*
*GIS Analyst, Bootcamp GIS*
*Turning real GIS projects into marketable education*
619-640-2330
www.bootcampgis.com