[Ohiodig] Code in the IR?

Stephanie Becker sxb891 at case.edu
Thu Feb 4 10:35:58 EST 2021

Hi Ginnie,

I don't think this comes up that often, but when it does we usually refer
people to self-managed repository platforms such as GitHub or Open Science
Framework. If the code is affiliated with a research paper in the IR, you
can always link the two with a DOI in the metadata record.

Let us know what you end up deciding! I'd be curious to hear about other
viable options.

--
Stephanie Becker (she/her/hers)
Digital Collections Manager - Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship
Room 201-S | (216)-368-6596 | sxb891 at case.edu