[Ohiodig] Columbus Metropolitan Library job openings

Angela O'Neal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Wed Aug 18 10:02:01 EDT 2021

All,
We have two positions open in the Local History & Genealogy division of the Columbus Metropolitan Library!

1)    Special Collections Supervisor<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=32cd786e-c6b9-4eee-afc2-3fdbcaeb90cb&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US>. This position is responsible for leading the library's digital and special collection efforts with an emphasis on the genealogy collection. The person reports to me and is an integral part of our division's management team.

2)    African American Special Collections Librarian<https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=32cd786e-c6b9-4eee-afc2-3fdbcaeb90cb&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US>. This is a new position that is responsible for leading the library's African American digital and special collection efforts and serving as an expert in African American genealogy and local history. It also reports to me and fills an important role in our community outreach efforts.

CML also has a number of information services and librarian positions open at the moment. Visit our Careers<https://www.columbuslibrary.org/careers/> page for more information. At CML, we strive to achieve our vision of "a thriving community where wisdom prevails." Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about these positions or working at CML.

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager, Local History & Genealogy
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>
My pronouns are: she/her/hers