[Ohiodig] EXT: trigger warnings/disclaimers

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:29:04 EDT 2021

Hi Marsha-

This reminded me of a session I caught at DLF a few years ago, where the presenter talked about implementing a Twitter-like sensitivity filter for certain content in their digital collections- https://sched.co/S2Ue

Normally, there are really good shared group notes<http://bit.ly/2019DLF> for each DLF session, though looks like there were none taken from that session...

Here's their website, and looks like they have a disclaimer on their 'about' page- https://lhlphotoarchive.org/ , though the presenter had demoed a page that would appear at the item level to indicate sensitive content.

Hope this helps!

-Ginnie

--
Virginia Dressler, MA, MLIS