[Ohiodig] ODNFest 2020 - Final Registration Reminder!

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Tue Oct 6 15:30:03 EDT 2020

Good afternoon!
ODNFest<https://ohiodigitalnetwork.org/contributors/odnfest-2020/> is one week from today, on Tuesday October 13th.
We're really excited to see you at one or all of the sessions<https://ohiodigitalnetwork.org/odnfest-2020-sessions/> for the day, so if you've been meaning to register now is the perfect time<https://forms.gle/VZPiCEPALubN9yJL9>. Otherwise we'll catch you on YouTube when the recordings are posted.
If you've already registered, the session links are headed out to you tomorrow.
Take care-

[cid:image001.png at 01D69BF5.8CBD0920]

Jen Johnson

(she/her/hers)

Library Consultant

Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator

ohiodigitalnetwork.org<https://ohiodigitalnetwork.org/>

library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>