[Ohiodig] IIIF Fall working meeting

Rachel Senese rsenese0314 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:59:23 EST 2020

Hi everyone!

I'm forwarding this on behalf of the IIIF working group planning committee

Rachel Senese

Hi all,

Registration is now open for the 2020 IIIF Fall Working meeting!

The IIIF Fall Working Meeting is a series of free online events and working
sessions held with the goal of collaboratively advancing the IIIF standards
and community. We believe everyone has something to contribute and welcome
both newcomers and experienced implementers to join–you are also welcome to
join just to listen and learn!

You can view the full schedule and register (through Eventbrite) at the
link below. Working Meeting registration gives you access to all the weeks’
events except the Mirador 3 workshop taking place on Friday, December 4,
which requires a separate ticket and is limited to 40 attendees.

https://iiif.io/event/2020/fall_working_meeting/

Registration closes Sunday, November 29 at 10:00pm ET. Everyone registered
will receive an email on November 30th (the day before the Meeting begins)
with Zoom information.

Please reach out to us at events at iiif.io with any questions.

Meg