[Ohiodig] It's an ODN Digi Hour and You're Invited

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Fri May 1 08:49:29 EDT 2020

Hello, far-flung friends! The State Library is tooling up more work from home options for us, so I’d love to host a digital collections happy hour for us to gather and share what we’ve been working on (or not!) in the past weeks.

Drop in or out as you can, there will be a loose agenda but no official notes or attendance taken – we’d love to see you!

We are now using Microsoft Teams, and even if you are not, you'll be able to join as a guest either via video or audio chat on your computer, or call in from a phone line.

Please mark your calendars for Thursday May 7, 2-3pm if you’d like to attend our casual-ish gathering - I'll update this email thread with the meeting link once we've been able to implement the call in access for meeting guests.

Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D53B12.39630B20]

Jen Johnson

(she/her/hers)

Library Consultant

Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator

library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D53B12.39630B20]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Description: Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Description: Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image005.png at 01D53B12.39630B20] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>