[Ohiodig] For Offer - Preservation and Book Repair Supplies

Miriam Kahn mbkcons at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:08:46 EDT 2020

 For offer: book repair materials and supplies, preservation examples

As many of you may know, I'm no longer teaching workshops or doing any book
repair.  While cleaning out my home office, I've come across lots of
wonderful examples of materials for preservation activities and
demonstrations.

I also have a lot of book repair and conservation supplies.

I'm looking for a good home for any and all of them. I'd like to have them
out of here by August 1.

First come, first served.
Miriam Kahn

Miriam Kahn, MLS, MA, PhD
Librarian at Large, Book Reviews and Blogging
MBK Consulting
60 N Harding Road
Columbus, OH  43209-1524
614-239-8977 cell 614-579-9855