[Ohiodig] OhioDIG Regional Calendar

Nicole Sutton nsutton at columbuslibrary.org
Fri Jul 24 10:27:41 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone!

It was wonderful seeing and hearing from so many of you yesterday at our first virtual OhioDIG meeting!

During the updates portion of the meeting, I mentioned the OhioDIG Regional Calendar <https://ohiodig.org/calendar> where we keep track of virtual events and events in or around Ohio to do with digitization and digital preservation. I will be adding any events that I see, but please feel free to fill out our Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/Lgm04Xe0PoJOXcd82> to let us know about any events you do not see listed on the calendar, and I will add them as well!

Thank you all for your help to make this calendar a useful tool for our community to stay informed about relevant events. If you have any questions about the calendar, do not hesitate to contact me at nsutton at columbuslibrary.org.

Nicole D. Sutton | Librarian, Local History & Genealogy

Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave.│ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1240

nsutton at columbuslibrary.org │ columbuslibrary.org<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/>