[Ohiodig] Ohio PhaseOne Users Group

Stephanie Becker sxb891 at case.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:35:44 EDT 2020

Hi All,

At the last OhioDig meeting, I mentioned establishing a PhaseOne Users
Group amongst our local Ohio institutions. I realize that we are all
working from home and therefore not in our labs actively digitizing, but
I'd thought I should put this out on everyone's radar anyway. If you are
interested in participating in this users group, please fill out the
following Google Form: https://forms.gle/ePj83gC7NxVU16Mp8

Those that do not have a PhaseOne digitization setup are more than welcome
to join us!

--
Stephanie Becker (she/her/hers)
Digital Collections Manager - Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship
Room 201-S | (216)-368-6596 | sxb891 at case.edu