[Ohiodig] [OhioDIG] Call for Presenters - January 2020 OhioDIG Meeting

John Dewees John.Dewees at TOLEDOLIBRARY.ORG
Wed Sep 11 10:53:24 EDT 2019

Location: Columbus, State Library of Ohio

Date: January 22, 2020 in SLO Lucas Room (formerly Room D)
Snow Date: January 29, 2020 in SLO Board Room

Theme: Leveraging Repositories for Digital Projects

Presentation: OhioDIG is looking for those interested in presenting on the theme of "Leveraging Repositories for Digital Projects." Have you used your digital library or repository to build a data visualization, an interactive tool, to automate a task, or to expose your collections outside of a typical search interface? We would like to hear from you! We're interested to see what colleagues are doing with their digital assets after they've been uploaded and how they can be the basis for new and interesting projects.

We are actively seeking panelists for this meeting, if interested please send a brief description (one paragraph) on how you and your organization fit the presentation theme to John Dewees (john.dewees at toledolibrary.org).

John Dewees, MLIS, CPL
Supervisor Digitization Services
@johndewees<https://twitter.com/johndewees> | @tlcpldc<https://twitter.com/tlcpldc>
Toledo Lucas County Public Library<http://www.toledolibrary.org/>