[Ohiodig] Job Opening: Special Collections Supervisor

Angela O'Neal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Nov 12 08:12:23 EST 2019

Come work with us! The Columbus Metropolitan Library has an opening for a Special Collections Supervisor in the Local History & Genealogy division. The library's Special Collections Supervisor works with me and the other Special Collections Supervisor (Aaron O'Donovan) to lead the Library's digital and special collection efforts. The person serves the organization as the expert in genealogy and works with local history, digitization and archives. They are responsible for providing specialized reference services, programming functions and collection analysis. They also lead an  internal team and provide training in areas of expertise to customers and staff.

CML is one of the top-ranked urban libraries in the country. We foster an environment that encourages growth and invests in its people. To learn more, visit www.columbuslibrary.org/careers<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/careers>  Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager, Local History & Genealogy
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Main Library
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>

[cid:image008.png at 01D30C55.06A9A150]<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/>