[Ohiodig] FW: Twitter Talk ALAO TEDSIG on May 15 11:30a - 1:30p

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon May 13 12:47:19 EDT 2019

From: TEDSIG Chairs <tedsig-chairs at alaoweb.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 12:38 PM
Subject: Twitter Talk on May 15 11:30a - 1:30p

Please join us for a Twitter Talk this Wednesday from 11:30a - 1:30p to discuss Diversity in Technical Services.  We will be discussing ideas about equity, diversity and inclusion as it pertains to working in Tech Services. Diversity is a timeless issue and we want to hear about TEDSIG member’s experiences and opinions on how to be inclusive and and promote library services.  We will be tweeting out from @AlaoTedsig and look forward to engaging with TEDSIG members.  Please use the hashtag #TEDSIG19 to connect your tweets to the event.

TEDSIG was founded in 1993 as the Technical Services Interest Group (TSIG). The interest group’s name and scope was changed in June 2007 to Technical, Electronic, and Digital Services Interest Group (TEDSIG) to better reflect the evolving status of the group’s constituents in traditional and emerging technologies. https://www.alaoweb.org/igs/tedsig/