[Ohiodig] Worthington Libraries Network Administrator Job Posting

sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Mon Jan 28 15:09:26 EST 2019

Hi All,

Wouldn't you know it, within five minutes of sending this we started having issues with our jobs portal. Here is a direct link to the posting https://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs/05-2019.

Susan Allen
Director of Technology Services

[cid:image001.png at 01D1CD2E.17EF1830]

www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>
Old Worthington Library
820 High St.
Worthington, OH 43085
614-807-2614
Five-Star Library   |   http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/awards

From: Susan Allen
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 2:30 PM
To: 'ohiodig at lists.library.ohio.gov' <ohiodig at lists.library.ohio.gov>
Subject: Worthington Libraries Network Administrator Job Posting

Network Administrator

We love technology, solving problems and providing solutions to everyday conundrums. Why? Because those things let us help people every day. If you enjoy helping people too, and want to be part of the team that maintains the networks and systems we use, we'd like to work with you! As network administrator, you'll be part of a hard-working, fun-loving group that jokes about our unofficial motto; "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

It's in this team environment that you'll supervise two technology staff members as well as document, manage and secure our network environments. Your responsibilities will also include researching new and improved technologies and generally making sure we can get information to both patrons and library staff as quickly, conveniently and efficiently as possible!

Our award-winning library has been an important part of the community since its founding in 1803, and we're proud to combine traditional library services with the innovative. What do we offer? A supportive culture that includes development opportunities, team-based projects and cross-training, plus lots of food and fun. Join us as we work together to be the library our patrons deserve!

Visit us at http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/about/jobs to learn more about our job opportunities.

Open until filled.