[Ohiodig] Registration is open for OpenCon 2019 Cleveland!

Marsha A Miles m.a.miles24 at csuohio.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:49:21 EST 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B300.E9672550]
Registration is open for OpenCon 2019 Cleveland<https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/oa/opencon2019/>!
Main Conference March 8th
Pre-Conference March 7th

Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/QUSF3C9k7DGENixw2

Location of Main Conference:
Cleveland State University
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
Join us for our second annual OpenCon Cleveland event, back by popular demand!

At this event we'll celebrate and explore open education and open access with speakers, panels, and hands-on activities. See our website for details: https://engagedscholarship.csuohio.edu/oa/opencon2019/

Want to participate?

Please note extended deadline!! As part of the event, we are looking for individuals to lead roundtable discussions on topics such as open ancillary materials, the role of inclusive access, assessing affordability programs, etc. The roundtable discussion leaders will briefly introduce their discussion topic to the group and prepare questions to spur dialogue during our roundtables session. If you're interested in serving as a roundtable discussion leader, please complete the submission form for proposals<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZDB6ZouoozYW5cnwQ7188fVkgYO5INpX-lzJc3rMee2yHcA/viewform>  by January 25th (extended  deadline!). Decisions about accepted submissions will be communicated by February 8th.

Thank you for your submissions, and don't hesitate to contact us with questions!