[Ohiodig] Facebook discussion on local history

Angela O'Neal aoneal at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Jan 15 17:04:00 EST 2019

Please join the RUSA History Section for a Facebook discussion on local history collections! You do not have to be a RUSA/ALA member to participate. We want to hear from you! This month's discussion will focus on Local History Collections, how we build them, make development decisions, change or expand focus, work with ephemeral and digital collections, and much more.

Starting at 3pm (eastern time) on Wednesday, January 16th, we will begin our discussion on this event page. After introductions, we will start with several discussion threads (posts). You can comment on these questions/topics and reply to comments to continue discussion. This is an informal and easy way to engage with your colleagues right from your computer.

See https://www.facebook.com/events/364266531037272/ to join in.

Angela

Angela O'Neal │ Manager
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Local History & Genealogy
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215

614.849.1243 office │ 614.314.7890 cell
aoneal at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aoneal at columbuslibrary.org>

[cid:image008.png at 01D30C55.06A9A150]<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/>