[Ohiodig] *External* Re: Digital Forensics Third Party Resources

Aaron O'Donovan aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org
Tue Apr 30 16:28:35 EDT 2019

Lisa,

Angela and I are working on purchasing equipment  for a collection of floppy disks that were donated to us, the equipment is the same that the Smithsonian used. I will let you know if the equipment is approved and purchased.

Thanks,

Aaron M. O’Donovan │ Digitization & Local History Librarian
Columbus Metropolitan Library │ Local History & Genealogy
96 S. Grant Ave. │ Columbus, OH 43215
614.849.1246 office
aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org<mailto:aodonovan at columbuslibrary.org>