[Ohiodig] OpenCon Cleveland 2019

Marsha A Miles m.a.miles24 at csuohio.edu
Mon Nov 19 16:31:56 EST 2018

*Please excuse cross-posting*

[cid:image001.gif at 01D47DB9.87EAC9C0]
Want to participate?
As part of the event, we are looking for individuals to lead roundtable discussions on topics such as open ancillary materials, the role of inclusive access, assessing affordability programs, etc. The roundtable discussion leaders will briefly introduce their discussion topic to the group and prepare questions to spur dialogue during our roundtables session. If you're interested in serving as a roundtable discussion leader, please complete the submission form for proposals<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZDB6ZouoozYW5cnwQ7188fVkgYO5INpX-lzJc3rMee2yHcA/viewform?usp=sf_link> by December 21st. Decisions about accepted submissions will be communicated by January 14th.

Thank you for your submissions, and don't hesitate to contact us with questions!