[Ohiodig] FW: We’re Looking for dh+lib Review Editors-at-Large for Fall 2018

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Mon May 7 10:42:53 EDT 2018

From: dss-l-request at lists.ala.org <dss-l-request at lists.ala.org> On Behalf Of Patrick Williams
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 9:55 AM
To: 'dss-l at lists.ala.org' <dss-l at lists.ala.org>
Subject: We’re Looking for dh+lib Review Editors-at-Large for Fall 2018

Hello friends-

The dh+lib Review<http://acrl.ala.org/dh/>, a volunteer-driven service for highlighting and sharing the best of digital humanities and libraries, is looking for editors-at-large for Fall 2018.

dh+lib Review posts appear on the dh+lib homepage, in a weekly email newsletter, and are shared in our Twitter feed. Items are selected from the streams of content produced and shared by the dh+lib community. We seek to cast a wide net and include content produced by librarians, archivists, museum workers, faculty, information professionals, technologists, and others.

Our post-publication filtering process relies heavily on the work of our editors-at-large, who volunteer for one-week shifts to survey the stream of content and select what should be highlighted on the dh+lib homepage. Once the editors-at-large have made their nominations, the Review editors, make a final selection decision, write a brief snippet providing context for each resource, and then publish the week’s batch each Thursday.

Are you interested in volunteering for the dh+lib Review? It’s an easy way to get involved in the dh+lib community and great to stay current with conversations in DH. Editors-at-large commit to a one-week shift (Thursday to Wednesday) that involves approximately 20 minutes of attention each day. We currently need editors-at-large for the Fall 2018 semester  – sign up today!<http://acrl.ala.org/dh/eal-sign-up/>
http://acrl.ala.org/dh/eal-sign-up/

Looking forward to working with you! Let me know if you have any questions.

With warmest regards,
Patrick Williams
Lead Editor,  dh+lib Review

Patrick Williams, Ph.D.
Librarian for Literature, Rhetoric, & Digital Humanities
Syracuse University Libraries
T 315.443.9520
jpwill03 at syr.edu<mailto:jpwill03 at syr.edu>
orcid.org/0000-0002-6963-8518