[Ohiodig] Call for Proposals - DC + GLUG Meeting 2018 - Deadline Extended

Debra Andreadis andreadisd at denison.edu
Tue May 1 12:59:04 EDT 2018

Please forgive the multiple postings. We have extended the deadline for
proposals for the Digital Commons + Great Lakes Users’ Group Meeting hosted
by the Five Colleges of Ohio at Denison University on July 31, 2018. Deadline
for submissions is *Friday, May 11th*; notification of selections will go
out no later than May 18th. We are particularly interested in Lightning
Talks, so if you have a project you want to showcase, that would be great.

We are seeking:

   - Long presentations (1 hr.)
   - Short presentations (30 min.)
   - Lightning talks (5-10 min.)

Proposals can focus on any aspect of digital repositories. Some ideas for
topics include:

   - Data management
   - Publishing
   - Statistics and reporting
   - Staffing & workflows
   - OERs
   - Copyright
   - Showcase examples of using your platform

To submit a proposal, please email it to andreadisd at denison.edu.
Submissions should include:

   - speaker name(s)
   - title(s) and institutional affiliation(s)
   - type of program
   - program title
   - brief program description (250-300) words

For more information on the conference, and to register, please visit the
website at http://digital.kenyon.edu/dcglug2018/.

Feel free to forward this call to any interested colleagues.

Debby Andreadis
--
Deputy Director
Denison University Libraries