[Ohiodig] BAVC's Preservation Access Program Now Open To Applicants!

Graves, Tressa M. graves.387 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 8 09:05:58 EST 2018

From: Kathy O'Regan<mailto:preservation at BAVC.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:42 PM
To: AMIA-L at LSV.UKY.EDU<mailto:AMIA-L at LSV.UKY.EDU>
Subject: [AMIA-L] BAVC's Preservation Access Program Now Open To Applicants!

Do you have VHS you need to preserve? Umatics you can't view? 1/4" audio you can't listen to? Well, we are here to help! The Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC)<https://www.bavc.org/> is now accepting applications to our Preservation Access Program (PAP)<https://www.bavc.org/preserve-media/preservation-access-program>!

Focusing exclusively on magnetic media, PAP enables BAVC's Preservation Department to offer greatly reduced rates on preservation services to artists and small to mid-sized arts and cultural heritage organizations. Services include tape-to-file media preservation<https://bavc.org/preserve-media/services/transfer-services> at a discounted fee based on organizational budget size. PAP is generously funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts.

If you are a Bay Area resident and would like to learn more about PAP, please attend our public information session<https://bavc.org/events/preservation-access-program-info-session> here at BAVC on Tuesday, March 13th at 6pm.

Tp apply to PAP, please fill out our application form<https://bavc.tfaforms.net/321229>.The deadline for receipt of applications is Saturday, March 31st, 2018.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 415.558.2158<http://415.558.2158/> or preservation at bavc.org<mailto:preservation at bavc.org>. We look forward to hearing from you!