[Ohiodig] Fw: CFPs are here for the DLF Forum, Learn at DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018!

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Tue Mar 6 13:22:25 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Aliya Reich <areich at CLIR.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 12:12 PM
To: DLF-ANNOUNCE at LISTS.CLIR.ORG
Subject: CFPs are here for the DLF Forum, Learn at DLF, and NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018!

CFP season is upon us<https://www.diglib.org/dlf-forum-learndlf-ndsas-digital-preservation-2018-cfps/>! Have a great idea for a session to share in Las Vegas? You’re in luck! We have issued Calls for Proposals for our three conferences happening this October:

  *   our brand-new Learn at DLF<https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/> pre-conference (#learnatdlf, October 14);
  *   the DLF Forum<https://forum2018.diglib.org/call-for-proposals/> (#DLFforum, October 15-17);
  *   NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2018<http://ndsa.org/meetings/> (#digipres18, October 17-18).

If you haven’t yet heard, this year’s pre-conference, Learn at DLF, will be structured entirely as a workshop day. Through engaging, hands-on sessions, attendees will gain experience with new tools and resources, exchange ideas, and develop and share expertise with fellow community members. Learn more and check out the CFP here: https://forum2018.diglib.org/learnatdlf/

Submit for one conference or all three (though, different proposals for each, please)! Session options range from 60-second Minute Madness sessions at DigiPres to daylong workshops at Learn at DLF, with many options in between.

The deadline for all three opportunities is May 7 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.<http://conftool.pro/dlf2018>

Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please write us at forum at diglib.org<mailto:forum at diglib.org>. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!

-Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum newsletter<https://diglib.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=eaecb8b1da252a4794c594ff1&id=556a33972b>, “like” us on Facebook, or follow us at @CLIRDLF on Twitter!

Aliya Reich

Program Assistant for Conferences and Events
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036

443-671-4212

diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>