[Ohiodig] ODN in DPLA Phase 2 Survey

jjohnson at library.ohio.gov jjohnson at library.ohio.gov
Tue Mar 6 09:45:01 EST 2018

Good morning! It looks like my original email got flagged by some State Library filters, so resending this juuuust under the wire of today's meeting.
As we finish the work on our first harvest with DPLA, we're looking ahead to the next institutions to work with. We'd like to get a survey of the current environment in digital collections, and what better way to do that than with an *actual* survey? If you or your institution are interested in participating in DPLA at any point now or in the future, please take a few minutes to answer some quick questions<https://goo.gl/forms/vzRU1jGatYGmKOJL2> about your collections.
Please respond by Friday, March 23rd.

Thank you!

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D3B52F.CA97E940]
Jen Johnson
(she/her/hers)
Library Consultant
Ohio Digital Network Project Coordinator
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov/>
[cid:image012.png at 01D3B52F.CA97E940]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Description: Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Description: Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image015.png at 01D3B52F.CA97E940] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>