[Ohiodig] Job: Dayton Metro Library Archivist/Librarian

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 28 18:36:02 EDT 2018

Information Services Librarian, Archives, Main Library<http://www.daytonmetrolibrary.org/about-us/dml-jobs/3240-information-services-assistant-archives-main-library>
The Dayton Metro Library is seeking a full-time Information Services Librarian with an Archives Emphasis.  This position reports to the Special Collections Manager and is part of the Special Collections team at the Main Library in downtown Dayton.  In addition to our print and digital archival collections, Special Collections also houses our local history materials, genealogy resources, magazines, newspapers, and government documents. The successful candidate will understand basic archival principles and have experience in managing and creating digital collections.  Visit http://content.daytonmetrolibrary.org/digital/ to see the many collections that have already been digitized and made accessible for our patrons to use from the comfort of their homes.  We are looking for someone who is excited to continue digitizing our resources as well as providing outstanding customer service to our patrons in person at our various service desks.  Join our team today!
Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | Ohio University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | Pronouns: she, her, hers | https://www.library.ohio.edu/about/collections/digital-archives/ | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/