[Ohiodig] Fw: Digital tools and ethical dilemmas in oral history collections

DRESSLER, Virginia vdressle at kent.edu
Mon Jul 9 08:52:26 EDT 2018

Passing along---

________________________________
From: Fellous-Sigrist, Myriam <myriam.fellous-sigrist at kcl.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 12:30 PM
To: diglib at infoserv.inist.fr
Subject: [DIGLIB] Digital tools and ethical dilemmas in oral history collections

Dear all,

I am conducting an online survey as part of my PhD project on digital oral history. This survey focuses on digital tools and ethical dilemmas and is open to anyone who has already recorded, archived or disseminated oral history interviews.

You are invited to answer, whatever your country, discipline and type of institution. You can choose any of the following languages:

  *   Answer in English - https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/oral-history-en
  *   Répondre en français - https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/oral-history-fr
  *   Responder en español - https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/oral-history-es

It takes approximately 20 minutes (depending on how much you wish to write) and is open until the 31st July 2018. This survey is anonymous and your answers will be handled securely in line with my university’s research data management policy.

I would also be most grateful if you could forward this message to your colleagues and students.

Yours sincerely,

Myriam Fellous-Sigrist

Department of Digital Humanities

King’s College London (United Kingdom)