[Ohiodig] CONTENTdm Users Group Aug 1-2, 2018--SAVE the DATE!

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:27:06 EST 2018

CONTENTdm Users Group Aug 1-2, 2018--SAVE the DATE!

Mark your calendar for August 1st and 2nd, and join us in Columbus, Ohio, where  the annual CONTENTdm Users Group will meet in the dazzling Columbus Metropolitan Library<http://www.columbuslibrary.org/buildings/main-library>. Teams of technologists and librarians are invited to participate in presentations and workshops covering a broad spectrum of digital library topics. Plan to start early on Aug 1st, as we’re planning a full two days of programming, including workshops focusing on the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF), CONTENTdm’s support for it, and how these advances promote access to your digital materials, whether you are a public, academic, special, or government library. Karen Estlund,<https://karenestlund.com/> Associate Dean for Technology and Digital Strategies, Penn State University Libraries, will provide our keynote address on digital library service innovations, and we’ll shortly begin recruiting user presentations on all facets of your work.

Watch for the Call for Presentations and for information about travel and housing.

For more information, please contact Janet Carleton, Digital Initiatives Coordinator, Preservation and Digital Initiatives at Ohio University Libraries, or Geri Ingram, CONTENTdm Community Manager, OCLC.

Janet Carleton, carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | Geri Ingram, ingramg at oclc.org<mailto:ingramg at oclc.org>

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | Preservation and Digital Initiatives | University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | https://www.library.ohio.edu/about/collections/digital-archives/