[Ohiodig] Job posting - Ohio History Connection - Project Coordinator, National Digital Newspaper Program in Ohio - REVISED

Jenni Salamon jsalamon at ohiohistory.org
Fri Dec 14 15:09:41 EST 2018

Please excuse cross-postings.

The Digitization Unit at the Ohio History Connection is currently considering applicants for the position of Project Coordinator, National Digital Newspaper Program in Ohio. This position will manage newspaper digitization projects, including overseeing selection, technical and administrative activities; assisting with design and development of project website; and managing relationships with external partners and vendors. It will also involve public presentations and other outreach activities. The revised job description can be found at our website: https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us/jobs.

Please submit applications and resumes through our online application process by January 4, 2019.  If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Human Resources Department at applicant at ohiohistory.org<mailto:applicant at ohiohistory.org>.

Jenni Salamon | Unit Manager, Digitization
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2579 | f. 614.297.2546  | jsalamon at ohiohistory.org<mailto:jsalamon at ohiohistory.org>
[ohio history facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoricalsociety> [ohio history twitter] <https://twitter.com/ohiohistory>
The Ohio History Connection's mission<https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us> is to spark discovery of Ohio's stories. Embrace the present, share the past and transform the future.